1 Chronicles 6:31-32 MSG
These are the persons David appointed to lead the singing in the house of God after the Chest was placed there. They were the ministers of music in the place of worship, which was the Tent of Meeting until Solomon built The Temple of God in Jerusalem. As they carried out their work, they followed the instructions given to them.
In this podcast Pastor Priji shares about David and his desire to be around the presence of God.
- In the Old Testament, there was a systematic way of worship in the Tabernacle.
- The Tabernacle was taken along as the people of Israel kept moving from one place to another and where they were led by God they placed the Tabernacle there, that place would be the Tent of Meeting / where the glory manifested.
- For David, prosperity was to have / be around the presence of God.
- David not only brought back the ark, but also appointed people who would minister unto God by singing and take care of the articles in the place.
- This ensured that the presence of God was continually being ministered to.
- And, also enabled a point of contact between man and the presence of God.
Today, are you willing to take a step of faith and desire the presence of God? Let’s not take the presence of God for granted.
His presence lives inside of us and when we gather together, His presence manifests.
Let us continually have the desire to encounter and be around His presence!
This podcast was originally posted on 11th October, 2015
Subscribe to Another Day with Jesus!
If you would like to receive this podcasts right into your phones, you could subscribe to it on a regular feed reader like feedly, or on a podcasting app like iTunes or easier still you could receive it by WhatsApp. Click on the links below to subscribe!