A Lamp & A Light
Psalm 119:105 NLT
Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path.
This podcast is a repost, originally published on May 1, 2017.
Series: Read Your Bible
- We must have a pattern of reading the Bible everyday.
- Reading the Bible is a principle we need to have in our life.
- God’s word gives divine direction.
- Every spiritual , physical , emotional , relational step we take has to be guided by His word.
- God’s word influences us more than the worldly gossips.
- Read word of God irrespective of anything.
- Read word of God to have an exclusive understanding with Jesus.
- The more we read the Bible , the more we understand Him and the more we understand , we fall in love with Jesus.
- The more we fall in love the more we will be able to fulfill the purpose for our life.
- God wants us to know him.
- He want us to have access to Him.
If you’re blessed by this podcast make sure to subscribe and share. God bless you!
Partner with us in our dream for revival. Your generosity goes towards supporting our initiatives to reach out, serve & transform lives.
If you’d like to be a monthly partner & would like to contribute towards missions trips in India and Africa, please write to us here.
Subscribe to Another Day with Jesus!
If you would like to receive this podcasts right into your phones, you could subscribe to it on a regular feed reader like feedly, or on a podcasting app like iTunes or easier still you could receive it by WhatsApp. Click on the links below to subscribe!