Rooted on Jesus
Colossians 2:7 NLT Let your roots grow down into him, and let your lives be built on him. Then your faith will grow strong in the truth you were taught, and you will overflow with thankfulness.
This podcast is a repost, originally published on June 6, 2017.
- Being sensitive to the voice of God helps us increase our faith.
- Like a tree with deep roots, we need to have Jesus as our foundation.
- As believers, we need to grow in our relationship with the Lord, grow deeper in understanding of who Jesus is!
- As we pray our desire needs to grow deeper in order to stay strong and not get uprooted.
- One practical key is to build our life on Jesus.
- As our faith goes strong our ability to please GOD grows stronger.
- A sign of having faith is ‘thankfulness’.
- A sign the Israelites did not believe was by ‘murmuring’. Let’s grow deeper in Christ, increase the level of pleasing Him and overflow in thankfulness.
Partner with us in our dream for revival. Your generosity goes towards supporting our initiatives to reach out, serve & transform lives.
If you’d like to be a monthly partner & would like to contribute towards missions trips in India and Africa, please write to us here.
Subscribe to Another Day with Jesus!
If you would like to receive this podcasts right into your phones, you could subscribe to it on a regular feed reader like feedly, or on a podcasting app like iTunes or easier still you could receive it by WhatsApp. Click on the links below to subscribe!