Ephesians 4:26-27 AMP
When angry, do not sin; do not ever let your wrath (your exasperation, your fury or indignation) last until the sun goes down. Leave no such room or foothold for the devil give no opportunity to him.
This podcast is a repost, originally published on March 17, 2016.
Series: Dealing With Anger
The danger of continuing in anger.
– Do not let the evening come before you have dealt with your anger. Finish it off immediately.
– Unhandled anger can become a foothold for the devil. It would become an opportunity for the devil to get some space in your life.
– When you are kind, and gentle, you make space for God to live comfortably in your life. Likewise, anger can make space and welcome the devil in to make you physically violent, verbally abusive or gossiping.
– Let the anger come out of you as an action of love, grace, forgiveness, and not as an action of sin.
– Repent and ask for grace to overcome anger.
Partner with us in our dream for revival. Your generosity goes towards supporting our initiatives to reach out, serve & transform lives.
If you’d like to be a monthly partner & would like to contribute towards missions trips in India and Africa, please write to us here.
Subscribe to Another Day with Jesus!
If you would like to receive this podcasts right into your phones, you could subscribe to it on a regular feed reader like feedly, or on a podcasting app like iTunes or easier still you could receive it by WhatsApp. Click on the links below to subscribe!