Psalm 119:9 NLT
How can a young person stay pure? By obeying your word.
This podcast is a repost, originally published on May 2, 2017.
Series: Read Your Bible
Spend Significant time reading/listening to the bible every day. (Listening-audio bible)
- How can we stay pure? By obeying the word of God. (Psalm 119:9)
- How to keep from sinning? By hiding the word of God in our hearts. (Psalm 119:11)
- The more we soak ourselves in the word of God, the more it takes root in our lives and everything that we do.
- Whichever area in our life where we need a touch from God, expose that area to the verses in the bible about those issues. (Ex: Finances, Addictions, Depression etc)
- Make sure to read the verses over and over and over again.
- Read the gospels, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, so that we have a fresh revelation every day, of who Jesus is.
- God is just waiting to speak to and reveal himself to us. But it is our decision to take a step of faith and to open up to him.
- Let his word manifest inside us and begin to make a change in us.
God does not come empty handed into our hearts, He comes with divine revelations.
Partner with us in our dream for revival. Your generosity goes towards supporting our initiatives to reach out, serve & transform lives.
If you’d like to be a monthly partner & would like to contribute towards missions trips in India and Africa, please write to us here.
Subscribe to Another Day with Jesus!
If you would like to receive this podcasts right into your phones, you could subscribe to it on a regular feed reader like feedly, or on a podcasting app like iTunes or easier still you could receive it by WhatsApp. Click on the links below to subscribe!