Ambassador in Chains
Ephesians 6:20 NLT
I am in chains now, still preaching this message as God’s ambassador. So pray that I will keep on speaking boldly for him, as I should.
This podcast is a repost, originally published on April 5, 2017.
Series: Paul’s Passion for Evangelism
Paul writes to Ephesians:
He is in the prison and says he will not stop preaching the message of God.
In the world, ambassadors are the ones who are respected and honoured, but it isn’t the same in God’s kingdom.
- Jesus when He was on the cross, he looked at his persecutors and ask God to forgive them.
- Stephen did the same as well while he was stoned.
- Even in their broken they continued to be the ambassadors of the heavenly kingdom
A small incident:Pastor Priji used to minister in a village here in India. Once the people asked him to stop coming to their village as they were facing issues from the people in the village and were asked to leave the place if they continued to believe in Jesus.
- People in their adversity might reject us.
- The world rejected Jesus, the Apostles but they continued to preach the gospel.
- Paul was an ambassador even in his chains.
- This kind of confidence comes from a deeper relationship with Jesus and knowing who you are.
Hope by reading the scriptures you would catch the same fire and God would use you to bring thousands to Jesus.
Partner with us in our dream for revival. Your generosity goes towards supporting our initiatives to reach out, serve & transform lives.
If you’d like to be a monthly partner & would like to contribute towards missions trips in India and Africa, please write to us here.
Subscribe to Another Day with Jesus!
If you would like to receive this podcasts right into your phones, you could subscribe to it on a regular feed reader like feedly, or on a podcasting app like iTunes or easier still you could receive it by WhatsApp. Click on the links below to subscribe!