By His Grace
Ephesians 2:8-9 NLT
God saved you by His grace when you believed. And you can’t take credit for this; it is a gift from God. Salvation is not a reward for the good things we have done, so none of us can boast about it.
This podcast is a repost, originally published on Feb 15, 2017.
Series:Understand foundational truths in the word of God
We have been studying about understanding the foundational truth about the word of God. Today in this podcast we will study from the book of Ephesians to understand how we are saved and what are the foundational elements of our salvation.
In Ephesian 2:8-9, the scripture says Salvation is not a reward for the good things we have done, so none of us can boast about it.”
- Every religion expects you to do something to be saved, but Bible says you cannot do anything in yourself, Jesus had to die for you on the cross. He had to lose the peace that He had with His Father so that your heart can be at peace with God.
- You have to believe, but He saves you by His grace for He made His grace available for your to believe.
- We become a believer by the grace of God.
- Salvation is a gift through grace and hence we cannot take credit for it.
- God doesn’t give His grace to the ones who are proud. Proverbs 3:34
Let us praise God and celebrate that He has shown His grace towards us.
Partner with us in our dream for revival. Your generosity goes towards supporting our initiatives to reach out, serve & transform lives.
If you’d like to be a monthly partner & would like to contribute towards missions trips in India and Africa, please write to us here.
Subscribe to Another Day with Jesus!
If you would like to receive this podcasts right into your phones, you could subscribe to it on a regular feed reader like feedly, or on a podcasting app like iTunes or easier still you could receive it by WhatsApp. Click on the links below to subscribe!