I am Obligated
Romans 1:14 NLT
“For I have a great sense of obligation to people in both the civilized world and the rest of the world, to the educated and uneducated alike.”
This podcast is a repost, originally published on April 3, 2017.
Series: Paul’s Passion for EvangelismThis week we are going to study about Paul’s passion for Evangelism:
- Paul says that he has a sense of obligation to preach the gospel, his obligation was born because he had deep love for God and for the people that God has placed around him.
- Many times as Christians we are so satisfied with not being ashamed of God but, are we passionate talking about this Jesus to others?
- Paul says I feel obligated and further goes on to say that I will not allow my mind to be partial, in saying that is he called to preach only to the civilized people? No,he says that I’m going to preach gospel to the civilized and the uncivilized people.
- So many times we do not feel obligated to share the gospel and shy away from our responsibility.
- The real question is are you passionate enough to go ahead and share the gospel?
- The moment you feel obligated every sense about I can’t do this will be striped of you and you will have the audacity to go ahead and share and see to it that the gospel is preached to everybody.
May God bless you as you choose to become obligated to people around as you willingly make a decision to be obligate for people around.Write to us and let us know in the comments below how each day’s podcast is equipping you!Have a great and blessed week ahead!
Partner with us in our dream for revival. Your generosity goes towards supporting our initiatives to reach out, serve & transform lives.
If you’d like to be a monthly partner & would like to contribute towards missions trips in India and Africa, please write to us here.
Subscribe to Another Day with Jesus!
If you would like to receive this podcasts right into your phones, you could subscribe to it on a regular feed reader like feedly, or on a podcasting app like iTunes or easier still you could receive it by WhatsApp. Click on the links below to subscribe!