Peace with God
Romans 5:1 NLT
Therefore, since we have been made right in God’s sight by faith, we have peace with God because of what Jesus Christ our Lord has done for us.
This podcast is a repost, originally published on Feb 14, 2017.
- We have peace with God because of what Jesus did for us.
- In order to have a good relationship, a good conversation or to give and receive from my wife at home I should have peace with her.
- In order to have a good relationship with someone, we need to first fix the problems and fights we have with that person.
- We are born in sin and naturally incline towards sin but Jesus having never sinned carried the sin of all humanity and was disconnected from the Father on the cross.
- We often take our salvation for granted but we need to remember that Jesus’ relation with the Father had to be disconnected on the cross so that we can now have a peaceful relationship with God.
- Jesus became sin and God poured out His wrath on Him. Now we can live at ease with the God and not carry our burdens anymore.
- Come to Jesus today and say yes to Him so that you can be at peace with God, be right in front of Him and live a victorious life.
If you’re blessed by the word,make sure to Subscribe to Another Day with Jesus podcast!
Partner with us in our dream for revival. Your generosity goes towards supporting our initiatives to reach out, serve & transform lives.
If you’d like to be a monthly partner & would like to contribute towards missions trips in India and Africa, please write to us here.
Subscribe to Another Day with Jesus!
If you would like to receive this podcasts right into your phones, you could subscribe to it on a regular feed reader like feedly, or on a podcasting app like iTunes or easier still you could receive it by WhatsApp. Click on the links below to subscribe!