Romans 1:16 NLT
For I am not ashamed of this Good News about Christ. It is the power of God at work, saving everyone who believes-the Jew first and also the Gentile.
This podcast is a repost, originally published on May 23, 2016
Series: Sharing Jesus
– The writer is proud of the Gospel.
– This gospel changed the person Paul was. – It changed the very reason of for living, bringing a complete transformation.
– The change in Paul arises from the deep conviction within that he is now proud of this Good News.
– Though we sing in church of being proud to be a Christian and about boasting in Jesus, do we truly mean it?
– How many times have we shied away from sharing the gospel out of thinking how the person would react to it?
– The reaction of the person with whom it is shared is in no way going to render the gospel less powerful in any way.
– Not understanding the fullness of the Gospel makes us uninterested and not excited about the Gospel.
– If it had the power to change your life, it has the power to change the life of someone else too.
– If the Gospel has changed us, we better be ready and proud to share it with others.
Partner with us in our dream for revival. Your generosity goes towards supporting our initiatives to reach out, serve & transform lives.
If you’d like to be a monthly partner & would like to contribute towards missions trips in India and Africa, please write to us here.
Subscribe to Another Day with Jesus!
If you would like to receive this podcasts right into your phones, you could subscribe to it on a regular feed reader like feedly, or on a podcasting app like iTunes or easier still you could receive it by WhatsApp. Click on the links below to subscribe!