No one has ever seen God. But the unique One, who is himself God, is near to the Father’s heart. He has revealed God to us.
Series: Jesus’ Exclusivity in Salvation
Let us look at the final and best reason for us to believe that Jesus is exclusive- no other name but Jesus.
– No one has ever seen God. The Word says He “lives in unapproachable light”. There is nobody who has dared to see God and lived to tell the story.
– It is not that we have not had visions or revelations, but that all of them are partial. We can live for all eternity in Heaven and still have more encounters of God’s glory.
– Jesus is Unique. He is the only One Who has seen the Father in His goodness. He is the only One Who can reveal the Father in all His fullness because He has seen Him and is near to the Father’s heart.
– Jesus, the unique One, is God Himself. There are many people who don’t believe in the divinity of Jesus, but here is the Bible saying that Jesus is God Himself.
– What qualifies Jesus to reveal the Father to us is that He Himself is God. If there is one way that we can be saved, it is through God.
– When we call on the Name of Jesus, we are not just calling on the name of a human being or religious saviour, but we’re really calling upon the Name of God- the Name above every other name- because Jesus is God Himself.
This is the single greatest reason for us to know salvation. If we need to be saved from this wicked, wretched, poor life, then we need God. Who is God? Jesus Himself is.
A relationship with Jesus is what will bring you to eternity.
Subscribe to Another Day with Jesus!
If you would like to receive this podcasts right into your phones, you could subscribe to it on a regular feed reader like feedly, or on a podcasting app like iTunes or easier still you could receive it by WhatsApp. Click on the links below to subscribe!