2 Corinthians 6:14
“Don’t team up with those who are unbelievers. How can righteousness be a partner with wickedness? How can light live with darkness?”
This podcast was originally published on March 12, 2016.
Here’s a question we got in the email; “My parents are forcing me to get married to an unbeliever. How do I respond to it? I am afraid that I will never get married if I do not listen to my parents today.” In this podcast we aim to address the same. Here are some of the pointers from the conversation.
- You will be spending your entire life with your spouse and not with your parents or relatives.
- Guys and girls are equally responsible in being able to make the right decision with regards to your spouse to be.
- The scripture is very clear that God doesn’t want you to marry an unbeliever.
- Indian girls believing that marriage is the end goal of their entire life is headed to major disappointment.
- God’s will for you should hold a greater weightage over what your parents or friends say, in every matter. Especially in your marriage.
If you have any further questions, please do write to us at [email protected]
Subscribe to Another Day with Jesus!
If you would like to receive this podcasts right into your phones, you could subscribe to it on a regular feed reader like feedly, or on a podcasting app like iTunes or easier still you could receive it by WhatsApp. Click on the links below to subscribe!