Acts 4:12 NLT
“There is salvation in no one else! God has given no other name under heaven by which we must be saved.”
This week we will be studying on the topic of Jesus’ Exclusivity in Salvation.
– What is so special about Jesus, that the Bible says if we want to be saved then Jesus is the only way out for us?
– Does the Bible really say that?
– What does the Bible say about Jesus?
– What does Jesus say about Himself?
– What is the role of this Man or God named Jesus, in our salvation?
Let’s answer these questions. It is very vital that we go back to the basics and understand these key concepts, so that when we meet somebody who doesn’t have the same revelation of Jesus as we do, we’ll be able to open up the Word of God for them, to share the plans and purposes of God for their lives.
– Peter and John preaches to the leaders, the pharisees, the ones who have learned the Word of God, who have every knowledge possible about the Word of God, about the Messiah who is to come, but whose eyes are not yet opened. But finally, a prophetic proclamation was made!
– This is absolute truth that there is salvation in no one else. We are on the path for eternal damnation, but the only way for us to be saved out of it, is Jesus.
– Thinking we have the best salary, best wife, or best college or any possession isn’t going to help us here, but God has given us only one name, it is the name of Jesus. We have to subject ourselves and submit ourselves under this name, surrender to the power in this name, the name of Jesus.
– So many times in life we get discouraged when we see failures, when we put our trust in material things, all the things of the world, and when they fail us, we learn from the mistake and we are able to be more careful next time.
– But our eternal destiny is something we cannot afford to make a mistake with, because we only live once and Bible says that after death is judgement, there is no turning back.
So, whoever is listening to this, or whoever this is for, our friends or our life partners or companions or colleagues, whoever we’re praying for, we need to believe this that that person cannot be saved except by the name of Jesus!
Let’s take up the responsibility, let’s start preaching the name of Jesus to that person, to the people that require this knowledge, that there is still hope, because of Jesus.
Subscribe to Another Day with Jesus!
If you would like to receive this podcasts right into your phones, you could subscribe to it on a regular feed reader like feedly, or on a podcasting app like iTunes or easier still you could receive it by WhatsApp. Click on the links below to subscribe!