Ask, Seek & Knock
Matthew 7:7 NLT
Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you.
This podcast is a repost, originally published on Feb 6, 2017.
This week we are going to spend time, studying on the importance of continuous and persistent prayer. Here are some of the lessons we learn from Matthew 7:7
– God wants us to ask, seek and to knock!
– Our unanswered prayers should not shake our faith in a prayer answering God.
– God expects us to push and continue to be persistent in our prayers at all times.
– We need to get rid of the attitude that makes us want to see results overnight.
– Any promotion that comes before God’s appointed time, can distract or destroy us.
– When God answers our prayer at the right time, it will definitely be more than we can ask or expect from Him.
We hope that you will make it your heart’s greatest desire to be willing to pray consistently more and more.
Partner with us in our dream for revival. Your generosity goes towards supporting our initiatives to reach out, serve & transform lives.
If you’d like to be a monthly partner & would like to contribute towards missions trips in India and Africa, please write to us here.
Subscribe to Another Day with Jesus!
If you would like to receive this podcasts right into your phones, you could subscribe to it on a regular feed reader like feedly, or on a podcasting app like iTunes or easier still you could receive it by WhatsApp. Click on the links below to subscribe!