God is Faithful
1 Corinthians 10:13 NLT
The temptations in your life are no different from what others experience. And God is faithful. He will not allow the temptation to be more than you can stand. When you are tempted, he will show you a way out so that you can endure.
This podcast is repost, originally published on April 26, 2017.
Series: Prayer for Temptations
- Our relationship with God is firmly established during our time of prayer that will help us overcome our temptations.
- Praying is the best way to overcome temptations.
- You are not alone, everybody goes through temptations, though the way and intensity might differ.
- The devil tries every possibility to tempt you BUT God is faithful because He will not allow more than what we can stand and also shows us a way out to endure.
- It only requires your total dependence on the Holy Spirit.
- God knows everything about you, your end from the beginning and He knows your capacity and hence knows that you would have the capacity to come out victorious.
- Endurance – being patient and waiting is the key.
If you are facing temptations, then please pray and confess the below from 1 Corinthians 10:13:
- I believe that no temptations I am facing are unique to me
- I believe that You (God) are faithful
- I believe that I have the strength to overcome the temptations I am facing
- I believe when I am tempted You (God) are going to make a way for me so I can endure
Sometimes the way out may seem difficult but if you trust God, He will give you the strength to survive the temptation. Do spend time praying and seeking God for a victory for every temptations that you face. God bless you.
Partner with us in our dream for revival. Your generosity goes towards supporting our initiatives to reach out, serve & transform lives.
If you’d like to be a monthly partner & would like to contribute towards missions trips in India and Africa, please write to us here.
Subscribe to Another Day with Jesus!
If you would like to receive this podcasts right into your phones, you could subscribe to it on a regular feed reader like feedly, or on a podcasting app like iTunes or easier still you could receive it by WhatsApp. Click on the links below to subscribe!