Joy of Forgiveness
Romans 4:7-8 NLT
Oh, what joy for those whose disobedience is forgiven, whose sins are put out of sight. Yes, what joy for those whose record the Lord has cleared of sin.
This podcast is a repost, originally published on May 26, 2017.
Series: Praying for Forgiveness
Our God is a forgiving God. Romans 4:7 verse is speaking about a celebration that comes as a result of receiving forgiveness.
- When you pray for forgiveness and God forgives your sin, you will be filled with joy. He will restore the joy of your salvation.
- You don’t lose your salvation through sin, but you lose the freedom and calmness in your soul that you experience when you are walking consistently with God.
- If you are experiencing depression or pain in your life because of sin, go to God and ask for His forgiveness. He will restore the joy of forgiveness back into your spirit.
- Pastor Priji speaks about a time in his younger days when he had messed up and was worn down by guilt and judgement from people around. He went to the Lord and asked for His forgiveness and His help. As he did so, he felt a strong presence of God in the room and he was filled with unexplainable joy. That is a visible mark of God’s forgiveness in your life.
- If you are going through a discouraging situation, look for things you can confess to God and ask His forgiveness. As a result of the forgiveness God will release into your life, you will experience a joy that is truly incomparable.Yes, what joy for those whose record the Lord has cleared of sin
Partner with us in our dream for revival. Your generosity goes towards supporting our initiatives to reach out, serve & transform lives.
If you’d like to be a monthly partner & would like to contribute towards missions trips in India and Africa, please write to us here.
Subscribe to Another Day with Jesus!
If you would like to receive this podcasts right into your phones, you could subscribe to it on a regular feed reader like feedly, or on a podcasting app like iTunes or easier still you could receive it by WhatsApp. Click on the links below to subscribe!