Pray in Faith
James 5:15 NLT
Such a prayer offered in faith will heal the sick, and the Lord will make you well. And if you have committed any sins, you will be forgiven.
This podcast is a repost, originally published on May 25, 2017.
Series: Praying for Forgiveness
- We have been studying biblical inspiration to ask God for forgiveness.
- The church doctrine has been adulterated stating that we don’t need forgiveness.
- God’s word says to pray and confess our sins.
- The NT talks about asking God for forgiveness and confessing our sin to each other.
- A Prayer offered in faith heals the sick and if there is any sin that will be forgiven.
- Prayer of forgiveness is a prayer to be prayed in faith.
- People live life condemned over burdened guilty because they haven’t prayed with faith for forgiveness.
- When the revelation that Jesus died for you becomes real is when it becomes easy to ask for forgiveness.
- The scripture says whom the Son sets free, is free indeed!
- Let forgiveness of God transform our hearts.
Write to us if you have any prayer request. We would love to pray for you.
Partner with us in our dream for revival. Your generosity goes towards supporting our initiatives to reach out, serve & transform lives.
If you’d like to be a monthly partner & would like to contribute towards missions trips in India and Africa, please write to us here.
Subscribe to Another Day with Jesus!
If you would like to receive this podcasts right into your phones, you could subscribe to it on a regular feed reader like feedly, or on a podcasting app like iTunes or easier still you could receive it by WhatsApp. Click on the links below to subscribe!