The Devoted Prayer
Acts 2:42 NLT
All the believers devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching, and to fellowship, and to sharing in meals (including the Lord’s Supper), and to prayer.
This podcast is repost, originally published on March 29, 2017.
Series: The Prayer of the Church
- How the disciples were devoted in their prayer.
- Devotion is determined to see results.
- Being devoted in prayer would require to kill your devotion to other things.
- For example if a guy is in a relationship with 20 different girls and tells one girl that he loves her, he cannot be devoted to her since his heart is divided among the other 20 people and he wouldn’t have the capacity to devote his heart to one, unless he kills his devotion to other 20 people.
- When you devote yourself to God in prayer, you are living a lifestyle of pursuing His heart and knowing Him one bit more.
Hope this podcast blesses you and encourages you to devote yourself to God in prayer and implement this in your church.
Partner with us in our dream for revival. Your generosity goes towards supporting our initiatives to reach out, serve & transform lives.
If you’d like to be a monthly partner & would like to contribute towards missions trips in India and Africa, please write to us here.
Subscribe to Another Day with Jesus!
If you would like to receive this podcasts right into your phones, you could subscribe to it on a regular feed reader like feedly, or on a podcasting app like iTunes or easier still you could receive it by WhatsApp. Click on the links below to subscribe!