Aware of His Provision
Hebrews 13:5 NLT
Don’t love money; be satisfied with what you have. For God has said, “I will never fail you. I will never abandon you.”
This podcast is repost, originally published on May 12, 2017.
Series: Becoming God Conscious
- The Bible is not against being rich and doesn’t say one should lead a poor life. The Bible is speaking against the love for being rich.
- Don’t let your heart be after the treasures gained on earth. Instead, love the satisfaction you have in God. Be satisfied knowing that when you walk with God, His spirit lives in you and His spirit will allow you to endure the difficult times of life.
- It is not sinful to work to make your business grow or to get a promotion. But don’t do it with the sole intention of getting more money. When you come to a lifestyle where you are satisfied with what you have, you will realize something greater.
- God is not giving an alternate solution to loving money. Instead, He is saying He will be your provision, He will not fail taking care of your needs, He will not abandon you. This is a promise God has made with us.
- This is a truth we must remain rooted in for the rest of our lives. Jesus is the source of all our blessings and provision. He is the one who leads us and makes sure we are never left lacking.
- Jesus spoke about how God takes care of the lilies in the fields and the sparrows. God in His mercy takes such good care of them, even though they don’t have a relationship with Him. How much more will He be with you and take care of you!
When we live in a way that responds to His presence and His provision in our lives, we will be carriers and vessels of revival in our generation. Be rooted and founded in Jesus.
Partner with us in our dream for revival. Your generosity goes towards supporting our initiatives to reach out, serve & transform lives.
If you’d like to be a monthly partner & would like to contribute towards missions trips in India and Africa, please write to us here.
Subscribe to Another Day with Jesus!
If you would like to receive this podcasts right into your phones, you could subscribe to it on a regular feed reader like feedly, or on a podcasting app like iTunes or easier still you could receive it by WhatsApp. Click on the links below to subscribe!