Knowing God Intimately
1 Chronicles 28:9 NLT
And Solomon, my son, learn to know the God of your ancestors intimately. Worship and serve him with your whole heart and a willing mind. For the LORD sees every heart and knows every plan and thought. If you seek him, you will find him. But if you forsake him, he will reject you forever.
This podcast is repost, originally published on February 27, 2017
A relationship knows how to continue how to depend on God.
The scripture says you have to know your God intimately.
What does it mean to have an intimate relationship with God?
What does it mean to have a relationship with somebody on earth?
- Is being intimate with somebody acceptable after being married?Definitely not!
- Intimacy is exclusive – God wants your exclusive undivided attention.
- So many times,our attention is divided – all over the place.
- We have a God who is relational and generally we limit ourselves so many times.
- How many times do we take time to know our God intimately?
- Intimacy happens one to one and this what God expects.
God bless you!
Take time to subscribe,share and comment!
Partner with us in our dream for revival. Your generosity goes towards supporting our initiatives to reach out, serve & transform lives.
If you’d like to be a monthly partner & would like to contribute towards missions trips in India and Africa, please write to us here.
Subscribe to Another Day with Jesus!
If you would like to receive this podcasts right into your phones, you could subscribe to it on a regular feed reader like feedly, or on a podcasting app like iTunes or easier still you could receive it by WhatsApp. Click on the links below to subscribe!