Mark 2:2,4-5 NLT
“Soon the house where He was staying was so packed with visitors that there was no more room, even outside the door. While He was preaching God’s word to them, They couldn’t bring him to Jesus because of the crowd, so they dug a hole through the roof above His head. Then they lowered the man on his mat, right down in front of Jesus. Seeing their faith, Jesus said to the paralyzed man, “My child, your sins are forgiven.””
Series: Believe Cause of My Works – John 14:11
This week we have been studying on the miraculous works that Jesus did. Today we will continue studying from Mark 2.
– Jesus healed lot of people, performed miracles, healings, deliverance, rebuked demon, taught with lot of authority and this served as a proof of the fact that He was whom He had really claimed to be.
– When we speak to unbelievers these things would really help us to make them understand who Jesus really is.
– Jesus was very unique in demonstrating His power, He was not a magician and didn’t not claim to have supernatural powers but yet He brought heaven down.
– Those who believe in the Bible, especially believers , those who have faith in God, when we are asked to be persistent when we face with impossibilities, we suddenly lose hope, we suddenly look to ourselves and find ourselves incapable and immediately want to give up. Why does that happen to us?.
– Jesus was preaching the word of God in that house, He was not doing any miracles, signs or wonders.
– One thing that can increase your faith is by reading the word of God. In the bible there are reasons to trust, the promises, and covenants which will help us anchor our life upon.
– Faith is just not about believing. Faith without works is dead.
– When God sees our faith into action then breakthrough will be at our doorstep.
Today do something to prove that you believe Jesus can change things around.
Subscribe to Another Day with Jesus!
If you would like to receive this podcasts right into your phones, you could subscribe to it on a regular feed reader like feedly, or on a podcasting app like iTunes or easier still you could receive it by WhatsApp. Click on the links below to subscribe!