Show me the right path, O Lord; point out the road for me to follow.
Series: A Different Prayer
The prayers prayed and the words spoken by a person can direct their days, life, and destiny.
– One should pray scriptural prayers. There are many powerful words found in the scriptures that can be spoken over one’s life.
– Psalms 25:4 can be memorized and prayed when in doubt about decisions to be taken, when there are questions to be answered, or when there are challenges to be overcome.
– The psalmist prays and asks God to show him the right path.
– When in a state of confusion, it is not hard to choose between good and bad but to choose between good, better, and best.
– There is nothing better than God’s will.
– When one starts asking God to show the way, He starts speaking through the scriptures, visions, etc. to convey His will.
– Human beings are prone to make mistakes. The best way to avoid these mistakes is by asking for God’s direction before taking new decisions.
– One must seek God’s will with an intention to obey it.
When one seeks God’s direction in every little detail of their life, He will speak to them and show them the right path.
Subscribe to Another Day with Jesus!
If you would like to receive this podcasts right into your phones, you could subscribe to it on a regular feed reader like feedly, or on a podcasting app like iTunes or easier still you could receive it by WhatsApp. Click on the links below to subscribe!