Strengthened in Worship
Therefore, strong nations will declare your glory; ruthless nations will fear you.
Series: Worship in Chaos
Worship is the best thing we can do with our lives. When we worship, God is our audience and we cater to Him. Worship Him continually in your home and in your personal time, because He deserves it; He is our God and He has the power to change our circumstances.
In Isaiah 24 and 25, we saw how Isaiah worshiped God in the middle of chaos and he expected the people around him to do the same. God brought an amazing testimony out of everything He did for and against Israel. God’s purpose for Israel was that they would worship Him.
- The verse speaks about God’s purpose for letting Israel go through what it did. His purpose was that they would give Him glory and fear Him in reverence.
- We have different goals for our homes, churches and nation. God doesn’t want us to be content with a blessing or a good name in society. God’s purpose is that we will be people who declare His glory, respect Him, adore Him and be in awe of who He is. This was Isaiah’s prophecy.
- If you want to become a strong nation and not be broken easily, you have to learn to give glory to God and honor His name.
- Many times we take credit for something that has happened and consider it to be a result of our own efforts. It may be true that God used you to make something happen but it is not because of you. It’s only because God showed His mercy on you one more day. If God withdraws His mercy, we wouldn’t be able to survive one more day in our circumstances.
- We are highly dependent on God. The more you give glory to God, the stronger you will become and the taller you will be able to stand.
- We must be people who have a steel bone in our spirit. A life of worship gives us that.
- Declare this into your circumstances: “No matter what the enemy does, it will not distract me from worshiping God. Nothing is going to cause me to lose my trust in God or take my focus off Him. Nothing will steal my worship this season.”
Let’s make it a life mandate to bring so much worship to God that people around us will catch the same spirit and they will begin to worship God and love Him, because of our pure devotion to Him.
Subscribe to Another Day with Jesus!
If you would like to receive this podcasts right into your phones, you could subscribe to it on a regular feed reader like feedly, or on a podcasting app like iTunes or easier still you could receive it by WhatsApp. Click on the links below to subscribe!