Fitting for Jesus Followers
Romans 15:5 NLT
May God, who gives this patience and encouragement, help you live in complete harmony with each other, as is fitting for followers of Christ Jesus.
This podcast is a repost, originally published on Feb 20, 2017.
Series: Living in harmony
Very interesting fact that Paul says there is a lifestyle that is fitting for the followers of Jesus
- So many times we are satisfied with socially accepted norms of Jesus Christ follower however there is specific lifestyle that is defined for every child of God for those who want to follow Jesus; Bible says that you have to be the person who has to live in complete harmony.
- How does your relationship with someone else will affect your relationship with God? As per New Testament there are so many conversations that Jesus had with his disciples had so much of emphasis on interpersonal relationship.
- What is Harmony? It’s a musical term It speaking about how different voices and instrument can be sung can be sung along together in oneness where it becomes sweet music. If you isolate that music that won’t sound good but when you join them all together it becomes a beautiful music and blow away the audience.
- Our audience today is Jesus God himself he is watching us, he wants to hear that music form the church from our families from our relationship from our siblings from our coworker, God is looking for us to have that harmony.
- Anybody who disrespects you or look down is disrespecting the God that you carry and this applies for you and your relationship with someone else.
- That’s why Bible says lets pray that God will give you Patienceand Encouragementwithout patience you cannot have good value system, and Encouragement also that is the reason this morning this podcast is coming to you so that you can be encouraged and believe and can live in perfect harmony even with imperfect people.
We pray that your life will be fitting to be Jesus follower have a blessed day ahead.
Hope today’s podcast has blessed you. Do let us know and also share it with your friends.
Partner with us in our dream for revival. Your generosity goes towards supporting our initiatives to reach out, serve & transform lives.
If you’d like to be a monthly partner & would like to contribute towards missions trips in India and Africa, please write to us here.
Subscribe to Another Day with Jesus!
If you would like to receive this podcasts right into your phones, you could subscribe to it on a regular feed reader like feedly, or on a podcasting app like iTunes or easier still you could receive it by WhatsApp. Click on the links below to subscribe!