The Lord’s Blessing
Psalm 133:1-3 NLT
How wonderful and pleasant it is when brothers live together in harmony!For harmony is as precious as the anointing oil that was poured over Aaron’s head,that ran down his beard and onto the border of his robe.Harmony is as refreshing as the dew from Mount Hermon that falls on the mountains of Zion.And there the Lord has pronounced his blessing,even life everlasting.
This podcast is a repost, originally published on Feb 24, 2017.
Series:Living in Harmony
We have been studying on developing harmonious interpersonal relationships. The Bible tells us that it is important to be united and one in the spirit. When there is lack of harmony, we are missing out on God’s blessing.
- Practice unity, living in harmony, forgiveness and taking genuine interest in the needs of others. Practice these things and the anointing of God will be poured out on you.
- Constant fights and arguments can drain you. Living in harmony is as refreshing as dew because God pronounces His blessing there.
- If there are people in your life stopping you from experiencing this blessing, don’t ignore them. Take genuine interest in them, bless them, have mercy on them if they have wronged you. You will see the blessing of God come through in your life.
- When Job started praying for his friends, God blessed Job. In the same way, when you care for others, you are caring for things that are on God heart and you will reflect God’s heart. Jesus exemplified this attitude of taking interest in others.
- Give value to harmony in your marriage, in the church and in your relationships and God will pronounce His blessing there.
May God’s love overwhelm you and take over your lives and cause you to be united with one another.
Have a fruitful weekend ahead!
Partner with us in our dream for revival. Your generosity goes towards supporting our initiatives to reach out, serve & transform lives.
If you’d like to be a monthly partner & would like to contribute towards missions trips in India and Africa, please write to us here.
Subscribe to Another Day with Jesus!
If you would like to receive this podcasts right into your phones, you could subscribe to it on a regular feed reader like feedly, or on a podcasting app like iTunes or easier still you could receive it by WhatsApp. Click on the links below to subscribe!