Philippians 1:6 NLT
And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns.
This podcast is a repost, originally published on April 20, 2017.
Series: Worship Expressions
- The Bible speaks about Paul being confident that God will finish what He started in your life.
- You are a work in progress.
- You can listen to the Identity Series on YouTube.
- The Lord wants us to trust in Him completely.
- As we trust God and His work ,our response towards Him would change.
- At times you need to change your perspective before God can change your situation.
- Without faith it is impossible to please God.
- God enjoyed Abraham because he demonstrated faith towards God.
God bless you!
Partner with us in our dream for revival. Your generosity goes towards supporting our initiatives to reach out, serve & transform lives.
If you’d like to be a monthly partner & would like to contribute towards missions trips in India and Africa, please write to us here.
Subscribe to Another Day with Jesus!
If you would like to receive this podcasts right into your phones, you could subscribe to it on a regular feed reader like feedly, or on a podcasting app like iTunes or easier still you could receive it by WhatsApp. Click on the links below to subscribe!