Generous in Resources
Philippians 1:5 NLT
For you have been my partners in spreading the Good News about Christ from the time you first heard it until now.
This podcast is a repost, originally published on April 19, 2017.
Series: Worship Expressions
- Being partners with Paul, the Philippians were directly contributing to the preaching of the good news.
- An important expression of worship is generous giving for the Lord’s work.
- Lack of resources may be a hindrance to giving, but in the Bible the first century church was sacrificial in that they gave out of the little they had. Many even sold their homes and property for the Lord’s work.
- George Muller, when he first started his orphanage, received a letter from a couple who offered to work for him for no salary, and were ready even to give up what they already had for the sake of God’s work saying He’ll provide for their needs as He sees fit.
- God is to be trusted with resources. He is to be put above above family, finances, education, dreams, even ministry.
- The Lord that calls is faithful.
- There is no man who is generous in giving that has ever lacked anything.
- No one can ever out give God.
Partner with us in our dream for revival. Your generosity goes towards supporting our initiatives to reach out, serve & transform lives.
If you’d like to be a monthly partner & would like to contribute towards missions trips in India and Africa, please write to us here.
Subscribe to Another Day with Jesus!
If you would like to receive this podcasts right into your phones, you could subscribe to it on a regular feed reader like feedly, or on a podcasting app like iTunes or easier still you could receive it by WhatsApp. Click on the links below to subscribe!