2 Corinthians 9:7 NLT
You must each decide in your heart how much to give. And don’t give reluctantly or in response to pressure. “For God loves a person who gives cheerfully.”
This podcast is repost, originally published on March 20, 2017.
Series: Cheerful Giving
This week we are going to study on topic of Giving.
- Many times we don’t receive from God because we give grudgingly (with a secret motive/agenda) .
- The Scripture talks about us giving reluctantly and so many times giving out of pressure.
- Giving out of pressure does not bring favour over our lives.
- The Bible says God loves a person who gives cheerfully.
- Your tithing belongs to a place where you are taught the word of God.
- But, your offering can belong to a place where you are sowing or investing into somebody’s life.
- Sowing a seed is powerful as it has the capacity to multiply.
Whatever you do, it’s my prayer that you will do it with a cheerful heart.
We’ll continue to study about ‘Giving’ the entire week.
GOD Bless You!
Partner with us in our dream for revival. Your generosity goes towards supporting our initiatives to reach out, serve & transform lives.
If you’d like to be a monthly partner & would like to contribute towards missions trips in India and Africa, please write to us here.
Subscribe to Another Day with Jesus!
If you would like to receive this podcasts right into your phones, you could subscribe to it on a regular feed reader like feedly, or on a podcasting app like iTunes or easier still you could receive it by WhatsApp. Click on the links below to subscribe!