Philippians 1:3 NLT
Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God.
This podcast is a repost, originally published on April 17, 2017.
Series: Worship Expressions
Paul is thankful to God for the church of Philippi this is a pattern in Paul’s life he would be thankful to all the people in his life.
- So many time we have natural tendency to lean towards the negative things in the life, and if we are constantly thinking about those things then it obvious that we will not have overflow of thanks giving like apostle Paul had, Apostle Paul was constantly leaning on the blessings that God has provided him so he has reasons to thank God.
- We want to encourage everyone to have a lifestyle of thanksgiving but it would not come naturally, it will come based on what is you are constantly thinking about, if we are thinking on the blessing that God has given us we would be definitely be thankful about it to God, But if you are thinking about things that are not necessarily the best aspects of our life then we would have reasons to feel bad for yourself and feel pity.
- This is exactly what Israelites did they had thousands of reasons to thank God however in spite of thanking they kept murmuring about things that they thought that God has not planned them in fact God was waiting to see you if they will trust him or thank him however God still provide all the provisions that was required for them.
- Similarly so many times we take people, relationship for granted in our personal life and are never thankful of what we already have, lack of thanksgiving is the first point were we take the other person for granted and we do the same thing with God we forget the fact the God has done so many things in our life.
- Thanksgiving is the foundation to worship Bible says enter into his courts with Thanksgiving in your hearts, when we have a lifestyle of thanksgiving we will have overflow in worship.
We pray that you have overflow of thanksgiving and think about the blessing that God has placed in your life and let his presence overflow in your life.Hope today’s podcast has blessed you.Do let us know and also share it with your friends.
Partner with us in our dream for revival. Your generosity goes towards supporting our initiatives to reach out, serve & transform lives.
If you’d like to be a monthly partner & would like to contribute towards missions trips in India and Africa, please write to us here.
Subscribe to Another Day with Jesus!
If you would like to receive this podcasts right into your phones, you could subscribe to it on a regular feed reader like feedly, or on a podcasting app like iTunes or easier still you could receive it by WhatsApp. Click on the links below to subscribe!