Know Who He Is
Psalm 145:8 NLT
The Lord is merciful and compassionate, slow to get angry and filled with unfailing love.
This podcast is a repost, originally published on May 16, 2017.
Series: Psalm 145 – Reason to Worship
- Why should God help us, bless us, take care of us? Psalm 145:8 – Because of who He is. – Not because we deserve it, not because we have the right qualities, but because who God is.
- The more we see God for who he is, the more we will want to love Him.
- We did not deserve it, God is the one who is good, who is compassionate, slow to get angry, and filled with unfailing love.
- He loved us when we were still his enemies.
- Jesus went through a tragic death on the cross, even to express his love for his enemies. (This is unique to Jesus character)
- Even when we do not call on him, respect him or worship him, He still loves us.
- Let us respond back to his love by loving Him.
- By responding back to him with love and worship, we become like him.
Let’s remember these 4 things about God –
- Our God is a merciful God.
- Our God is a compassionate God.
- Our God is slow to get angry.
- Our God is filled with unfailing love.
The more we fix our eyes on Him, the more we become like Him!
Don’t forget to like, share and let us know how the podcasts are blessing you each day.
Partner with us in our dream for revival. Your generosity goes towards supporting our initiatives to reach out, serve & transform lives.
If you’d like to be a monthly partner & would like to contribute towards missions trips in India and Africa, please write to us here.
Subscribe to Another Day with Jesus!
If you would like to receive this podcasts right into your phones, you could subscribe to it on a regular feed reader like feedly, or on a podcasting app like iTunes or easier still you could receive it by WhatsApp. Click on the links below to subscribe!