New Foundations, Towers, Gates & Walls
Isaiah 54:11,12 NLT
O storm-battered city, troubled and desolate! I will rebuild you with precious jewels and make your foundations from lapis lazuli. I will make your towers of sparkling rubies, your gates of shining gems, and your walls of precious stones.
This podcast is a repost, was originally pubished on July 31, 2017.
Series: Promise of Restoration & Protection
I will make your towers of sparkling rubies, your gates of shining gems, and your walls of precious stones.
God tells the Israelites that they might be a storm battered city subjected to discipline, judgment, punishment and destruction, but He will restore them and put foundations into their life.
He wants to do the same thing in our lives. He desires to set something right from the roots.
When a plant gets uprooted from the soil, it is devoid of nutrition coming from the soil. But unawares to the plant, the gardener plans to plant it in a better location to get better nutrition. In the same way, when God uproots us, He is trying to build our foundations.
Unlike others He puts precious stones for a foundation, He uses expensive things. The Bible says we were brought not by precious stones but by the precious spotless blood of Jesus.
He Himself is our Foundation.
He promises to restore three important parts of our lives:
– The towers are the places where the watchman stood diligently keeping watch for enemies. For the believer, it is their prayer life. It includes the times asking God for discernment regarding daily life- What to do? What to speak? What is God’s heart?
– Gates are the entrances. Every area that has a opening- eyes, ears, senses that feed the body.
– Walls are the defenses. They show one’s strength.
– God desires to rebuild it with precious stones because He loves us.
– God will rebuild the storm battered city, the storm battered brother/sister.
Hope this has blessed you. Please do share with your friends and family.
Partner with us in our dream for revival. Your generosity goes towards supporting our initiatives to reach out, serve & transform lives.
If you’d like to be a monthly partner & would like to contribute towards missions trips in India and Africa, please write to us here.
Subscribe to Another Day with Jesus!
If you would like to receive this podcasts right into your phones, you could subscribe to it on a regular feed reader like feedly, or on a podcasting app like iTunes or easier still you could receive it by WhatsApp. Click on the links below to subscribe!