Job 1:5 NLT
When these celebrations ended-sometimes after several days – Job would purify his children. He would get up early in the morning and offer a burnt offering for each of them. For Job said to himself, “Perhaps my children have sinned and have cursed God in their hearts.” This was Job’s regular practice.
This podcast is a repost originally published on May 12, 2016
Series: Redeeming Your Time
1 Corinthians 10:31 NLT: So whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.
– We tend to not surrender to God or do and say things that do not glorify God.
– We have to make it a ritualistic practice to go into the presence of God and ask forgiveness for our sins like Job did for his sons.
– We should not take our relationship with God for granted. Therefore, sanctify your time so out of your days, God will get the glory.
– The way we use our time is an offering of worship to God.
– Making it a lifestyle to sanctify your time keeps your heart set on God.
Whatever we do with our time during the day should all be done for the glory of God, whether office work, cooking, etc. do all things for His glory.
Partner with us in our dream for revival. Your generosity goes towards supporting our initiatives to reach out, serve & transform lives.
If you’d like to be a monthly partner & would like to contribute towards missions trips in India and Africa, please write to us here.
Subscribe to Another Day with Jesus!
If you would like to receive this podcasts right into your phones, you could subscribe to it on a regular feed reader like feedly, or on a podcasting app like iTunes or easier still you could receive it by WhatsApp. Click on the links below to subscribe!